I can't believe that these amazingly blissful and full of love 7 weeks are almost up and I return to the daily grind of work on Monday. Already. I think I may just cry ... while it will be so nice to get dressed and interact with adults, I am going to miss the bonding, snuggling and kissing that Sophia and I get to do during the normal 8 hour workday. I know she's going to a great daycare where she will she will be rocked, snuggled & loved- but it's another person doing all those things to her- am I going to make it through the week? Probably- but it's going to be so hard.... tears are forming already.
What is the best advice you Mom's can give me to cope? xoxo, angela
Angela hang in there! I am lucky enough to stay home with the boys so I can only imagine what you are going through. Just remember that Sophia loves you and you are a great Mom! Those 8 hours will probably help you keep your sanity and you will appreciate the times you have together even more.
ReplyDeleteKathleen