So... where does the time go? Sophia is going to be 3 months old next week and 12 weeks on Wednesday, IT'S NUTS! All is well here in the Burns Household... Zack has only another few weeks of the Police Academy and then he'll be working full time as a police officer and I'm just trucking along at work like usual.
We survived Sophia's first Easter without much candy... this will probably be the only year we're not loaded up with mini Cadbury eggs, chocolate bunnies and plastic Easter Eggs hidden all over. Now that Sophia is smiling up a storm, she's so much fun. Babbles Babbles Babbles all day long! Only sleeping through the night some of the time and just being her cute little self {most of the time}.
While tiring and exhausting, motherhood is AMAZING and I'm loving every moment of watching my little pipsqueak grow into a cute little infant. I'm so lucky... I could kiss those kissable chubby cheeks all day long- ahhhhh the bliss of motherhood. It doesn't get better than this!
xo, time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment