Phew- what a task being a full-time working Mom... BUT I start a new job on Monday and it's going to allow me to be with Sophia so much more {at least an hour a day}, so I am really, really excited. Since going back to work and with Zack in the police academy- we've gone through a lot. I guess no one really prepares you for what is involved.
Add to it stress at my job- stress on Zack as the class sergeant, and a fussy, fussy, FUSSY baby- and it would make anyone's nerves a little frazzled to say the least. But, I'm happy to say that with a little venting to some close friends {thank you ladies}, the academy over, myself starting a new job Monday and some hopeful solutions for fussiness, things are back to normal. Not only has this huge stress-weight been lifted from us, I feel back to my normal self finally.
And finally this blissed out love fest that I've been wanting has arrived. Of course, there were many happy moments in the last four months {I mean, ALOT of them} but somehow those few crazy moments took over. Sophia is spending more time smiling and babbling and we're FINALLY getting on this whole schedule train, paired with new formula and hopefully we have a solution. And Zack, well I love him more than I ever have.
Thanks for listening :-) I think it's healthy to discuss these things. Somewhere between the new-Mom adjusting and now, I'm so completely in love with my life, my husband our our little pink cupcake Pip. Thank you God for gracing me with the best life I can have.
Now, here's to the fun weekend with my Pip & Zack! Bring on the Sun!!
Xoxo, Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment