3.16.2011

Okay... so here i go

So... I had a post, and then I deleted it somehow... go figure.

It's a miracle I'm even typing this right now- I'm not joking when I tell you that over the last six months I've attempted about six blogs and this is the first one that is actually making it to the world, successfully. With the recent arrival of Sophia and my new love for everything babies- I feel the need to journal my experience. The joys, the sleepless nights, the things I love about being a Mama....

Well it's 11:57 and the rest of the house is tucked into bed like little bugs all snug in a cozy little rug, so I am going to join them and head to dreamland. Until tomorrow- xoxo, angela

ps.. i love my life. i mean i love, love, love my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment