3.18.2011

My Favorite Bottles!

Anyone who has a  colic or gassy baby TRY THESE BOTTLES! Dr. Brown's is by far the best bottle out there, paired with Enfamil 'Gentlease' formula {guaranteed to ease fussiness & gas within 24 hours when used exclusively} are just music to this mama's ears... I've definitely recommended these bottles to more than one person at Babies R Us :-) hahaha, does that really surprise you though?


And can we hear it for the best 'new' invention... the same shape as the Avent Soothie passi, but smaller and called the Gumdrop, allowing that cute little button nose to show as baby happily dreams away... has anyone else used these- LOVE them!

1 comment:

  1. Julie18.3.11

    Hey lady! I may try those bottles! Paisley is gassy and we use Playtex Ventaire. They help with fussiness but tend to leak at the bottom! She's moving up in ounces so we may make the switch b/c we need to get new bottles, soon, anyway. We use Parent's Choice Gentle formula. It's the Walmart version of Enfamil Gentlease. It has the EXACT same ingredients and percentages as Enfamil. I wish I would have looked at store brand formula for Keyvan. It's a HUGE difference in price for the EXACT same thing! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete