3.26.2011

week one down

Phew... it was a tough week. Monday was day #1 where Sophia went to daycare and I went to work. I cried in the days leading up to it, cried that morning on Zack as he hugged me, and cried on the way to bring her. It was so hard ... I mean, those chubby cheeks, the pouty little lips, her baby soft hands and wiggly little toes- how in the world was I going to manage to leave it all for a whole 8 hour workday?  & not just one workday- 5 in a row...

So there she stayed at daycare and off I went to work ... it was tough, I missed her so much- but I did only call once. At the end of the week, she did so well, and she's even the favorite of Ms. Susan {who is the only one who will feed her because she just LOVES Sophia and wont let anyone else feed her! YAY- Sophia's a daycare favorite}.

I will admit, it's nice to have a break- but the time I spend with her is so much more what I love to do. But, this mama's got to work so I am just going to have to admire her beautiful, gorgeous little face from my desk. But I will tell you what- the end of the day when I get to drive and get her, is like heaven. It makes 5 o'clock that much sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment